Media credentials will be granted based on the following guidelines:
1. Houston-area accredited media agencies which cover sporting events on a daily basis will receive top priority.
(does not include blogs)
2. National accredited media agencies which cover sporting events.
(includes online properties such as ESPN.com, Yahoo! Sports, CBSSports.com, etc.)
3. Daily or weekly newspapers with a circulation of at least 50,000.
4. Television stations with a nightly news show and a nightly sports segment.
5. Weekly, monthly or quarterly magazines with a circulation of at least 10,000.
All outlets/publications must be able to provide examples of past coverage other sports assignments if requested.
Credentials will not be issued to freelance writers or photographers unless requested by a recognized news organization or sports publication.
If you have any questions, please email Grayson Moore (email@example.com) of the
Harris County-Houston Sports Authority.